October 29, 2008

So we could do this... they did this....

Well as you can see we have been painting our house. The color is "copper coin", and we call it "burnt pumpkin". As for the shelves they have been several colors and now they are just green. We have had a good time doing it together. It turns out that I only want to be a good painter, and Cameron actually is a better painter, but probably does not want to be. While we painted this is what our kids did.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Rio is a much better painter. She seems quite pleased with herself. Good TImes!
( I can almost hear her saying the word "body")

Amy said...

I love the paint job, it makes me want to paint! Seriously, it looks great!

The Ballard's said...

It looks like it was productive. Welcome to real life. I LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! the color!

Danielle said...

Wow, you guys have been busy and it looks awesome!!! Hey hope to see you guys soon again.

Shaun and Maren said...

Looks very, very nice!!! Addy, I love the shelves. You did a awesome job. Can't wait to see it in real life!

Shaun and Maren said...

Looks very, very nice!!! Addy, I love the shelves. You did a awesome job. Can't wait to see it in real life!