October 17, 2008

Stats

On October 15 I took Rio and Krey for their well child doctor visit. Don’t get excited, I still had to pay 2 co-pays. Anyways the Results are as follows:
Rio at 2 years is 34.5 inches long (50%), and 27 pounds (50%). So she is average. That is good for me, now if her grades are average that will not be good.
Krey at 2 months is 22 inches long (10%), and 11 pounds 14 ounces (25%). Mind you he was only 18 inches long and 4 pounds 11 ounces at birth. He has put on 7 pounds, that means Cameron and I are great parents. Please recommend us to the President.

2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Good information. You and Cameron are nerds...I mean good parents!

Amy said...

Good job mom! And I heard you say yesterday that you thought Krey was approaching 11 pounds, how about 12!!