
Good news, No GREAT NEWS Krey is 9 pounds 9 ounces. He is a great baby. for the past 2 nights he has gone to bed at 10 and gets up at 3. I just love taking care of him and being with him, And I really mean it. Just so you know how big of a deal this is I will remind you that he was born a month early and weighed 4 pounds 11 ounces. Now he is 7 weeks old and is 9.5 pounds!! Yes, I think it is great too. This picture below is a before picture and the one up top is an after.
4 comments:
He's getting big and changing so much! He's looking less like a newborn and more like a chubby baby, Awesome!
It is not really fair that it is exciting when babies "after" pictures are better when they gain weight. I should do a post on my before and after pictures you would really be impressed. I have gained more weight than that since he has been born... He is beautiful. I can't wait to hold them both this weekend!
Oh he looks so much better....He is starting to look like a little person. I love watching them grow and change (especially their personality). Keep enjoying these moments.
Love you all. By the way I have a slight cold so I will try to stay away from him this weekend.
I'm glad he is fattening up so nicely!! Hopefully his thighs don't get too big (Dan would be tempted to rip 'em off and eat 'em!!).
Post a Comment