Rio has been talking and talking, and I just love the little things she says. When we go down the stairs she says –Hand--, so I will hold her hand. When she says Krey it comes out –Day—and just this week it came out –Tay--. If she wants something I have, she says –Rio’s turn—or –My turn--. For swimming she says –noonin--, we have been working on this, by saying – ssssssswimming--, she now says –zzzzzzz noonin--. If Rio wants to do it herself she yells – I do it—. She is so cute, and fun to be with.
5 comments:
She is getting so big. What a beauty. Addy, her personality is so fun. I enjoy playing with her.
Your pictures are soooo cute! I love the jumping on the bed one, that's so fun!
Once Maddie started talking she never stopped. I miss her when it is quiet.
Warning: the independence stage is not too far behind, this is a little less enjoyable.
I love BOTH pictures so much. They definitely sho her personality. By the way, did I see her bedding, because it is CUTE, and I swear I would have been just as in love with it in person!!
I love the pictures you choose to post. I just love them. That is fun to see her bedroom too.
Post a Comment