Life is all about practice,,,,,what a excellent thought for the day. Painting pumpkins was something that Maddie and I did every year until she was 8. Thank you for sharing your family night with me. Love you all!
Hello Addy where is your pumpkin??? I love Rio's and Cameron's pumpkin and that is a cute picture of Kray.
Love that picture of Krey & I wanted to see you special pumpkins too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Life is all about practice,,,,,what a excellent thought for the day.
Painting pumpkins was something that Maddie and I did every year until she was 8.
Thank you for sharing your family night with me. Love you all!
Hello Addy where is your pumpkin??? I love Rio's and Cameron's pumpkin and that is a cute picture of Kray.
Love that picture of Krey & I wanted to see you special pumpkins too.
Post a Comment