Krey I love you so much. I think you’re the best baby. You are sleeping better and better every night. If you are upset it is easy to make you happy again. And most of all son I love that you have gas and boogers. Gas is good because you don’t hold it in and get all sick and cry. The boogers are gross too, but if boogers and gas are the worst thing I have to deal with then I’m only lucky, happy mom.

Now Krey these are the tools that I use to get out our boogers. You don’t like it but you breathe much better after we do booger surgery. Thank you for having gas and boogers. I love you.
4 comments:
Wow, I need some of those tools. I use bobby pins on Gretchen & Mike uses pliers on Jake.
Wow, I need some of those tools. I use bobby pins on Gretchen & Mike uses pliers on Jake.
Hey I can't write a comment for all of these fun entries so I am just going to tell you how much I have enjoyed your blog that picture of Kray is so cute and he really does look chubby yea! I also love Rio's pictures especially the bows. Yes I am the shallow grandma but she just looks so cute with them. I also love the picture of your family at Kray's blessing. The picture of the hot grandma's is great too Love you all Grandma Sharon
Krey and Brody need to have a booger and fart party. I use the Little Kids nasal saline stuff, Brody hates it but it gets the boogers nice and soft so I can suction them out with the aspirator. Isn't motherhood fun?
Post a Comment