October 13, 2008

Blessing

So the blessing Cameron gave was beautiful. The dinner went well and I'm very grateful for everyones help, and for driving to Lehi. Thank you. Yes, this was the best picture of the 4 of us. Enjoy!! Our wonderful mom's! Thank you Sharon and Julie for all your help and love. Also thank you mom for letting my family move in with you while I was on bed rest. I love you!!

6 comments:

Blake and Jessica said...

I can't believe how good you look, and how Krey is never crying in your pictures...jealous...

The Ballard's said...

Fantastic you caught one of my kids in each of the 3 bottom pictures. Now there is no denying that I was there!! Cameron really did a beautiful job. It was a lovely luncheon. Thanks for having us. I just wanted to say, it is kinda sad that you are not on mom's couch anymore.

Emilee Keyes said...

I do miss visiting you on the couch. I loved having you close but you are where you need to be and that is definitely more important. Thank you for a great Sunday. You have a beautiful family. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am really happy you are not still on the couch. You'd be shaped like a couch by now. Yes, yesterday went so great. Dad said how nice he thought it went. Way to get those pictures on the blog so fast. I am impressed. Love you mom

Amy said...

Everything was so nice! Your kids are too cute. I'm telling you, he looks down right chubby in that outfit, yay mom for chubby baby!

Little Spoiled Me said...

Sorry I was In the background of one of the pictures but now you know I was there.It all very nice you did a good job I miss your family but you need to stay down there.I love you and your adorable famiy.

- maddie :)