
When Rio and I came down for breakfast I knew that she was in one of her STRONG mood, so when she asked for salt and pepper on her cheerios I knew this would not be easy. I told her, No, and that is would not taste good. She said “Yes, it will” with a edge in her voice so I thought, Not big deal let the girl learn, and I will just toss out the small bowl and then this will be over.
She put salt and pepper on her cereal and then ATE IT. I didn’t say anything as to not draw attention to the situation. Then I poured myself a bowl and she asked for more cereal. After I gave her more, she then asked for salt and pepper. I stopped it here. I told her she didn’t need any more and that she was fine.
As of now she is eating her seasoned cereal and all is well.
3 comments:
The girl knows what she likes. Cheerios are plain and she just needed some zest! So cute, love ya.
She is so stinkin cute! I love that she has a little mind of her own and lets you know it! :) See you Monday!
That is great! I can just see her little determined face.
Post a Comment