November 14, 2009

In November the kids and I went to the park and had lunch. It was a fun day! I would help Krey get to the top of the slide, Rio would be at the bottom to help him get off, and by the time Krey reached the bottom I was there to help them both. It was fun to see how Rio can help Krey and watch her try to pick him up. He LOVES his big sister; they are so cute together. As you can see in some of the pictures Krey is hanging; he is a little monkey. He likes to climb and hang on anything. He was so proud of himself. I’m not sure if anything we did at the park was safe but there were no injuries to report, so I guess it was safe enough. I had Rio hold Krey as the two of them went down the big slide together. I also got a picture of the top of Krey’s head and all of Rio’s. Overall it was a great day!

No comments: