November 20, 2009

The kids

Krey is walking really good and fast now! He has been getting his back teeth and is not too happy about it. These are some pictures of him eating and being sooo careful not to get anything on him or the highchair. Also these are pictures of him in Cameron's hat, just funny and cute. Rio is into DOING HER HAIR, your HAIR, my HAIR, and Krey’s HAIR. She loves to spray it down and then comb, comb, comb. If you’re lucky you can get her to use the brush so it does not hurt your head as much, but she only uses it for a few seconds and then back to the comb. Also she is into cooking, mixing, helping, washing, and cooking (did a say that twice, well I needed too).

7 comments:

Fox said...

So cute, they are getting big. I like the slick look on the girl. Your a good momma. I'm way to much of a control freak for any of that... the help with cooking, the hair, or the boy making a mess. I hope I can learn some good lessons from you. Love Ya! I just added you to my circle on my cell phone plan so you can call anytime, we can talk all day, doesn't that sound fun, I bet your excited.

emilee said...

All little girls go through that "combing" phase. Luckily for me I had a mom and three sisters who got the brunt of it. It is great that you let her help. I am still working on not "controlling" every little thing (and I am 35)

Steffani Dastrup said...

Does Rio take appoinments, because I am in major need of a new do! She is such a little girly girl and I love it! Makes me want one of my own! Although our little boys are pretty darn cute too! Have SOOO much fun at the game! We'll see you Tuesday!

Chelsie said...

they're so cute. i love all the pics of what they are into, you're such a cute mom

Danielle said...

Cute! Have a great thanksgiving!

The Ballard's said...

Are the arms wet because of extra help? Extra help is so great. It makes things extra messy. I am with Lindsey. I have been letting my kids help a little more, but it is So hard. I did have Gracie clean the bathroom. It was so liberating. It was fun playing kick-ball today. I am glad you guys came.

The Ballard's said...

Wow krey looks like had a good day. He is so cute I wish you were here!!! He is so funny. You should have 100 comments!!!!!!!!!