You are such a cute Mama!
He is such a little Cameron!!!Love, Da
gotta love bubbles!!
I'm glad the bubbles have been fun! I wondered if the boys were too young for them, but Jax loves to blow them even if he's not very good at them! Hope your kids are feeling better! Jax's cough is finally gone! Wahoo!
I do believe I would like to see more of that cute porch decoration behind rio. No wait you don't have to get a picture I'll just come over.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are such a cute Mama!
He is such a little Cameron!!!
Love, Da
gotta love bubbles!!
I'm glad the bubbles have been fun! I wondered if the boys were too young for them, but Jax loves to blow them even if he's not very good at them! Hope your kids are feeling better! Jax's cough is finally gone! Wahoo!
I do believe I would like to see more of that cute porch decoration behind rio. No wait you don't have to get a picture I'll just come over.
Post a Comment