October 1, 2009

Jaxon!!

Jaxon is learning to feed himself. These pictures are in order of him eating. This cracks me up. Looks like it will work.....getting all of the food in the mouth Just needs to turn the spoon a bit... ya that might work. O Man, some of it came out. I will try again. This is Jaxon, he is a little boy that I tend everyday the Alpine School Dist. has school. He is a GREAT kid. He sleeps well and plays well with Rio and Krey. My kids like him to come over! Things are working out awesome with him in our home. Jaxon really does smile, he likes to smile right after I take his picture. He is still working on feeding himself, but as for taking him to the store....HE IS GOOD. I really have only taken him once, but a man stopped me and told me how well behaved my kids were and that I should buy them a treat.

2 comments:

Fox said...

I've been waiting to see him. He is a little thing. I'm glad he is good at the store, you're a brave lady taking 3 kids out. I can't even handle one. I always go to town with a list of things to do, she gets upset, I get upset and we leave unaccomplished.

Steffani Dastrup said...

Oh I love these pics! Thanks so much for posting them! He is a little independent imp isn't he! I'm glad the store turned out ok! He's usually pretty good, unless he's hungry and then he thinks he needs everything!