October 19, 2009

Camping

On Friday morning we started out on our camping trip! It started at Grandpa and Grandma Halls. We picked up the camping trailer and took a bike ride with Grandpa. Then we made the LONG drive to Willard Bay for the weekend. My kids had been sick this week but I thought..."Hey sick at home or sick at Willard? How about Willard." Rio's little break down....for the record she was sick. Making sure I was still looking A new way to push the bike, Rio thought of it all her self!! She was so proud. Playing in the sand at Willard Bay. On one of our walks. Cameron and Krey just resting.

2 comments:

Fox said...

That looks so fun. I love the picture of dad and rio thats way funny.

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Rio! Looks like lot of fun and your kids are turning blood- So CUTE!