May 23, 2009

This is my boy, im so proud! He climbed up and over this all by himself! I took these pick with my phone, so if they are a little bit fuzzy you will know why.

6 comments:

The Ballard's said...

He is practicing to climb like his mom & dad. He is really moving!

Shelby said...

You should be proud- he is so cute! :) Hey, will you email me your address
shelbysue22@gmail.com

emilee said...

Yeah! another milestone.... Give him a kiss for me.

Blake and Jessica said...

I'd just like to say I personally am peeved that you don't live closer so that Krey and Brody can wrestle with each other. I think Alyson is getting sick of me always stopping by so Brody can jam with CJ. He's so big and wonderful.

Chelsie said...

yeah! way to go krey!! he is so cute. and happy belated anniversary! 5 years!!

Anonymous said...

I love pergolas! How lucky that your husband can build you one :)