May 17th is my mother’s birthday! This year we started a tradition that I’m very excited about, we are going to have a tea party. My sisters did a lot of work, they had beautiful decorations that the kids help make. The food looked absolutely perfect and tasted great. Best of all was the company! I thought it was so fun to watch the cousins dish their plated up with cookies and fruit with little sandwiches. PLUS each grandchild had their own tea pot that they used to refill their cup with fruit punch!
Grandma Sharon likes to have a tea party. It started when she would drink out of a little tea cup her Grandma Amy. My mom still has the little tea cup from her Grandma.
As my moms grandkids have gotten older she gives them their own tea set. The kids love to have tea parties with grandma and love to play pretend! Mom I love you and happy birthday!!
1 comment:
I am excited for our new tradition. Next year it is you & Emilee's turn:)
Post a Comment