This is our yard “BEFORE” pictures. Thank you so much to Grandpa PAT! He has done so much for us and helped us know what to do too. HAAAA I’m so excited to have a yard!!
O and this is our Mothers/Fathers Day gift to each other!!!
2 comments:
emilee
said...
Yeah for a yard....the possibilities are endless. Dirt is just too messy with little people.
This is almost as big of an accomplishment and actually moving into a house. Yeah for the yard. I heard Rio has a funny saying about Angel Moroni? I want to ask her the next time I see you guys.
2 comments:
Yeah for a yard....the possibilities are endless. Dirt is just too messy with little people.
This is almost as big of an accomplishment and actually moving into a house. Yeah for the yard. I heard Rio has a funny saying about Angel Moroni? I want to ask her the next time I see you guys.
Post a Comment