May 8, 2009

Miss Longenecker

Cameron and I meet Miss Longenecker (Hailey) and her parents at an RSL game on the 6th, and due to the situation of Mrs. Longenecker (she is having a baby maybe on the 22), I asked if Hailey could come stay at our house until and weekend. YES, YES SHE COULD!! I was excited and I was sure Rio would be too! When we went to Grandpa and Grandma White’s to pick up Rio and Krey after the RSL game. Rio was so hyper; she was like a crazy woman. I was happy that the girls were going to get to hang out together for a couple of days. They played together really well and Hailey was very nice when Rio colored on her picture. Also Hailey would fold her arms and say, “I’m going to be a good girl and listen to my mommy and Dad”. It was so nice to have a big girl that would listen to me, and because Hailey was doing what I asked then Rio wanted to too. We all had a fun weekend!

3 comments:

emilee said...

What a great experience for Rio. I am so glad she was not sassy....this is will come eventually but hopefully much much later.

emilee said...

What a great experience for Rio. I am so glad she was not sassy....this is will come eventually but hopefully much much later.

The Ballard's said...

Yea, it is so fun to have sleep overs. Good ting it wasn't Gretchen:)