July 15, 2012

Soccer Party


Their was an American Girl Doll Movie on TV last night, Alyson invited the girls to come to her house for a movie night. So I said the boys could come to my house for a soccer party. (Cameron and I were going to watch RSL on TV). Well the soccer party started outside, and when they got into the sand, the party was going to stay outside.
   Krey was not sure if it was his birthday or not. I had to tell him 3 times it was not his birthday party.
   CJ thought that I needed to hide some candy for them to find. So I did, easy.
   Jake was adorable, so cute with the younger boys. He read them some of his new book, he had them do bike races, running races and buried them in the sand. He also let the boys hit treats for him and buride him in the sand too.
   It was a great soccer party with no soccer at all. Anytime CJ would ask about the lack of soccer at the soccer party I would just point to the soccer ball and tell him to go get it and start playing. He never did.
   O and what kind of party would it be if I didn't let each boys have their own can of pop.










The girls at their party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pictures. Dad and I have been laughing so hard. I still think Krey looks like grandpa Pat and Koen just wanted to get right in that sand like his brother. I hope they all go to Africa on a mission. Love Granny

Anonymous said...

The girl picture had to be added later. Isn't Hannah so fun. I think they just are the best. Love Granny