July 28, 2012

Koen

 Koen got his first bee sting. Poor boy.

                       The kids were outside and said that Koen must of got stung by a bee because no one was around him, and he started crying and grabbing his cheek.
 Because Im so awesome I made some mud and put it on his face.    He did NOT think that was awesome.
 Because Im crazzzy I could not put him in the tub to get the mud off, I had to put him in the sink. I could clean the sink out better and use less water.






The next day we had a friend over for Koen to play with. Her name is Hanna, she is my brothers daughter. Koen really liked having her around, I think she like it some of the time.



2 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I cannot wait to get him and Krew back together!

Stephanie said...

So cute! Spencer has gotten more bee stings this summer than I ever have! and I am pretty sure he is allergic. Hopefully Koen is not! Spence had his eye swollen shut one time and his hand was huge another-he didn't seem to mind that once we decided it was his HULK hand! He is actually a bit disappointed that it is gone! -ps I just use baking soda and water, a little less mess than mud!
pps. Miss you guys!