
I was doing a wonderful braid in Rio's hair. I would of let her wear it out in public it look so good. Yet, she was not a fan. She didn't even see it, so I took some pictures to show her how great it looked. Still she wanted it the regular braid way.
Krey saw me taking several pictures of Rio, so he needed me to take a picture of him with his precious balloon. By the way, we have lost that balloon now so if you find it give it back. O and I have also lost the boys sandals, I need them too. If you find both, I will give you the red balloon as a reward!


After I changed Rio's hair to "regular". She needed to have me take more pictures. A lot more.



1 comment:
Classic Krey! I love this post and your kids. I'm excited to see you guys!!! I know your excited to see me.
Lindsey
Post a Comment