January 28, 2012

It was a great Day. . . .

It was not just a great day, it was a great week. I was taken out for lunch a few times, ice cream, and had cakes made for me. Im so very blessed. Thank you and I sure loved every min of it! Whoot woo, Im 29!

This year I had a "teacher" birthday. Rio was the teaching makeup and Krey was teaching sword fighting and karate. It was a fun night.



Could a Great Grandpa be any better, Yes he even got a make over

Extended family games!

Krey was so careful and Consuelo was so patiant

Rio just loved the phone Grandma Dianna brought over, can you tell?



Koen might not of taught any classes, but as you can see in the back ground, he was taken care of

4 comments:

Fox said...

That picture of Rio is classic, that is so funny. That phone is way cool too! Just in this post i can see 4 cakes, you did get spoiled. That is such a fun birthday, I can't wait to see the theme for 30!

Emilee Keyes said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I love you. Thank you for the update. I only got to see how we celebrated. We should save the money now for a real makeover and a girl's weekend at thirty. ;)

Randi said...

That 29 Cake with pink frosting is A-MAZE-ING! I bet someone who's dream to be a professional cake decorator made that one. Also, where am I? Professional Photography by Rio too expensive to post on here?

Megan said...

Happy (Late) Birthday! I honestly remember your birthday and had meant to text you and then when it rolled around I forgot. What a slacker I am. I am glad your day was a good one!