January 16, 2012

Up date ish

This is a picture of the kids at a home show expo, when we saw snow white!


Rio--
     Is doing pre-school on line with, Up Start. It is great! Krey will even watch her do school, and then both of them are learning. I love it! However, I do get a call from the program if Rio does miss a day. They are strict.
     In December Rio found a new phrase, "I don't want to". I asked Rio to do a job and she told me, I don't want to. I asked her again and she said it again. SO, I let it go, knowing my plan. Latter she then asked for some chocolate milk and I told her, No. She asked why and I said I didn't want to make it. She thought I was joking. I was not. Good new is, she does not say it any more.
     Rio was asked to give her first talk in primary. Cameron helped Rio give a talk about Christ's birth. They did a great job. It is fun to see her growing up. Rio does not take many naps, instead I let her watch a movie, do crafts or have a friend over.

Krey--
     Learned about BIG FOOT. It has been so fun. We have even gone up American Fork Canyon to catch him, but he is just too sneeky. We have watched some big foot shows, set traps, caried around pictures of him and drwn many many pictures too. For christmas we got a big foot ,doll/stuffed animal. It is perfit.
     Krey is also into "thums up". It makes me smile. He will say, "thumbs up mom", when I do somthing he likes. When he does good things then I tell him, thumbs up. These guys at such fun ages.
     Krey knows a "Hand Shake". He will teach it to about anyone. It starts with regular high five, then a back high five and then nuckels. He is so cute. He asks adults if they want to know a hand shake and then he teaches them.
     He is now a Sunbeam and it has been a little hard. I m in primary so he sees me and thinks he should be by me and that I should always pick on him. He is leaning. I know it because after his first week he know says, zip your lips. His primary teachers have to teach him to zip his lips if they ever want him to learn about God. ha ha
     Krey does not want to wear diapers, he is doing good for the most part, and yes this is our second attempt and I think we are getting it this time and we should be good.

BIG NEWS....Koen walks!
     He is a ham and has the best facial expressions. In the morning when I get Koen out of his crib (sometimes he lets Rio get him out, and once he fell out), I ask for a kiss and will he give me one, NO. So I start to walk away and he cries and I ask for a kiss, still NO. He will not give kisses to get out of bed.
     Today we played Duck, Duck, Goose. We have played it before but today was when Koen kind of got it. He took his turn and then he would take extra turns. When we were done playing he walked around tapping himself on the head and Cameron and the kids making a great effort to say duck duck goose.
     For Christmas all of the kids got foam swords. We have sword fights from time to time and koen really likes then. He holds the wrong end of his sword but it does not seam to hurt him. One night duffing a fight Cameron stopped playing, his football game was back on. Koen was NOT happy with him. The would cry and pick up Cameron's sword and hand it too him. Cameron would swing it a bit and then put it down because he was done. Koen was not having it, we would cry and give the sword back.
     Koen is funny, he has his own little style and yet he likes to play with the kids and do what they do. I just love it. I love that my three little kids are little and funny and I get to be with them. It is hard, don't get me wrong, and I am writing this while I'm home alone. I asked Cameron to take all of the kids with him to Grandma and Grandpa Whites so I could be home alone for a while, but I do love all of them and I'm glad I am the mom.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay for a new update! It looks like you guys have had lots of fun and lots of family time..always a good thing. I have tried the 'no. I don't want to' thing with Anna and it did not work. Blasted child. I am glad it worked for Rio. I think we should have a play date soon!