November 5, 2011

Trip #2 while THEY are gone

While Alyson and Casey and Taylor were getting ready for the party, we had Cj and Kaitlyn over.



If you turn your head, you can see the girls playing with the paper dolls. They did that for a while until they found some AMAZING dresses.



 If you look just right, you will see the Ship Cameron and I built. The boys would tell you they helped. They didn't, they just undid what we had done. But they did build some great towers.
 AND NOW FOR THE BEST DRESSES EVER.........
It does not get easier to go to Plain city while our Mom and Dad are gone. But I'm sure it is not easier to be gone either. This past weekend we went up for Taylor's Baptism and the Whites and the Foxes stayed at THE house. It was a mess, it was fun, it was too short, it was just right, and then it was clean.

4 comments:

Fox said...

When I was at Alyson's doing Taylor hair I talked to mom on the computer. I told her that we were having a great time but that it was a good thing she wasn't there or she and dad would be having some majior anxiety about the mess. She just smiled and said, "I'm not worried I know you will clean it up. Well I know at least Addy will... she is my all american girl..." okay i added the last part!

Fox said...

My husband wears suspenders and I'm totally okay with it...

well actually I'm not but I'm going to fake it till i make it

sharon said...

I love it when you stay at home. It is hard to see you all there however. Love Mom

Danielle said...

Oh I love you guys! Cute family!