October 14, 2011

Idaho for Conference

Look at this place, it is WONDERFUL


Yes, Rio is is hills. and a dress but she does have purple shorts on under the dress. I love Krey's face. His tongue is half out and he is really working. That is his concentration face.

It was really fun for me to take the kids fishing again. This is only their second time. Krey and Cameron lasted a while but then they went on a 4-wheeler ride. Rio and I kept fishing and still wanted to fish when it was time to leave. Lindsey stayed home and put all the babies to bed.

While we were in Idaho, Rio still needed to do her school. If not, the school calls me and asks Why and then Im in trouble. As you can see the kids liked it and we should of done MORE school.

As you have see both Cameron and Dean got out on the tramp. I think Cameron looks great with Rio's headband in. Im not sure if Dean put a headband on or not.

The kids loved the swing set. Krey kept asking me to push him
on the "blue set". I tried to tell him that is was the blue
swing on the swing set.




Cameron even wore his boots while
he bathed the kids. We were actually just
leaving when Krey peed his pants
so we just bathed all of them.

No comments: