October 13, 2011

Around the House


These are my super hero kids; We used simple cardboard and made arm bands and they played power hero's for a while.



This isRio, working. She is really good at setting up a work area and getting things done. Im not sure what she gets done but she works hard. I don't have a picture, but a lotof times she comes to me and wants to "talk about the house". She will have paper and a pen and she wants me to talk about house plans with her and look at house books and just be a big mom too. I love her. She melts me heart.



Rio, working in her office with the pen from Great Grandma Hall


This is after an ice cream cone. I love him to eat these. crazy I know.



Aunt Angela told Rio and I about water coloring your nails. It is great for Rio and I to learn how to do nail! I think my nails look great and think was just Rio's first time painting them!

Working on feeding him self breakfast. I think he is doing okay.
I hate letting them make a mess with milk, so I only give him a little milk

No comments: