Cameron’s Birthday was on SATURDAY September 12, but Cameron had to work. They only work 2 Saturdays a year and they picked him birthday for one of the days.
The kids and I slept in and once we got up we got right to work. Rio and Krey drew several pictures. Krey and I drew some circles and Krey loved it. While Rio did many interesting things, and most of her coloring was with a brown marker. She would draw all over a paper and then fold it to get a new clean spot to color on. Many of her pictures were folded with marker smears.
Krey also did his first “all by himself” picture. I was very excited.
After drawing for like 45 min. we made him a cake and then hung all of the pictures up for when Cameron came home.
That night all of us went to the RSL game and they tied, so Cameron was sad and said that he had a bad birthday. I took it as I gave him a bad birthday so I told him it was NOT a bad birthday and that if he was fine. So there you go, Cameron is now 29!
September 13, 2009
29 years old!
Cameron’s Birthday was on SATURDAY September 12, but Cameron had to work. They only work 2 Saturdays a year and they picked him birthday for one of the days.
The kids and I slept in and once we got up we got right to work. Rio and Krey drew several pictures. Krey and I drew some circles and Krey loved it. While Rio did many interesting things, and most of her coloring was with a brown marker. She would draw all over a paper and then fold it to get a new clean spot to color on. Many of her pictures were folded with marker smears.
Krey also did his first “all by himself” picture. I was very excited.
After drawing for like 45 min. we made him a cake and then hung all of the pictures up for when Cameron came home.
That night all of us went to the RSL game and they tied, so Cameron was sad and said that he had a bad birthday. I took it as I gave him a bad birthday so I told him it was NOT a bad birthday and that if he was fine. So there you go, Cameron is now 29!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job kiddos!!
Post a Comment