September 16, 2009

Pretending

Rio is into PRETENDING and I just love it. She pretends that she is “in Gretchen’s trailer” “going to her Grandparents” (whose names are thoopa and toolth) or “store”. I love all of these pretend places she makes. I love to see where her locations are. She can just about turn any corner into a different world and as long as she can bring in her blocks she got form the Rico’s and her doll. Many times she will dump all of the play food into the little hut with her. Cameron on the other hand is worried, worried that she might not come out of these pretend worlds, and that she might go wired

3 comments:

The Ballard's said...

She really need to come play in Gretchen's/Granny's trailer. I love that kind of pretending.

Amy said...

I probably have a book somewhere talking about the benefits of pretend play if your hubby needs it :) I remember when Tyler started pretending, it's so funny to see their perspective of the world!

Emilee Keyes said...

Maddie turned out GREAT and she LOVED to pretend. (I am sure that you, mom, lindsey, and ang had the better part of that stage ;)