July 24, 2009

Up date

These days Krey is into everything, he loves to crawl ALL over and up the stairs too. he has 5 teeth and eats everything you give him. He has had milk a few times, but if you give him chocolate milk he will spit it up. I’m having so much fun watching him crawl around and learn about things. He LOVES the bathroom. He also loves to be with Rio. He has a big smile and one dimple. Rio is being potty trained AGAIN! This time it is going much better. I have cleaned up some nasty accidents this time but there are fewer accidents over. He loves to play with cousins and friends. If she does not have a friend to play with then we play pretend. Mostly it is getting in the closet and knocking on door, and asking if you can come in. The most important thing is your name. When we play pretend one of us is Pita and the other is Olga. She came up with these names on her own. Other names that she has said are.... Owner, A.E., and then some regular names like Linda and Summer. She makes me laugh all of the time.

5 comments:

Emilee said...

Thank you for the update. He is growing up and that is so exciting. I am glad that you (and mom) were patient enough to get him here :) Love you

Blake and Jessica said...

I love the names, where do kids come up with this stuff? I wish Krey was closer, and by the way, will you call me the next time you come up so that Brody and Krey can whomp on each other? Brody needs to toughen up.

The Ballard's said...

I would like an additional update please.

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Your kids are so cute! Rio sounds like a riot! Thanks again for dropping the Peanut Posh things by my house. It is always fun to see you.

Janetta said...

Finally! I got in but it will take me a while to catch up with the past. Looking forward to it. Thanks Addy.