July 5, 2009
On the 2nd the kids and I went to Kelly’s to get our hair cut. Kelly is my friend from Fox Hollow and she is great with the kids. I just cleaned up my hair cut. Rio had 3 long inches taken off! and Krey had his FIRST hair cut. Kelly even put some hair in an envelope for me. I’m not sure what to do with it but I have it. At home Rio loves to “play Kelly”. This is when she does my hair with a brush and comb. One time after we played Kelly my head hurt for an hour, because she brushed it so hard. Now we play “SOFT Kelly”
If you look (you don’t even need to look close), you will see that Rio is wearing a red dress with her purple cowboy books. Yes that is right, she looks GOOD! O, and Krey is in his PJ’s. Don’t worry it was an early hair cut appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment