
On Friday night we went camping, it was not too far from home, it was only in our back yard. After we mowed, edged and got the yard all clean Cameron and Rio set up the tent. Rio was so excited to go camping and only we got her in the tent she kept saying “ok, let go to sleep now”, then she would lay down for a few seconds and pop back up and say, “Dad, lets go to sleep!” She was so happy to have all of us in the tent together.
After a while I took Krey inside and put him to bed, I did turn on the monitor, but he slept all night just fine. Now for Cameron, Rio and I, we did get up once in the night, due to the rain. It was not a big deal but it did rain on us. Needless to say we all took a little nap later that day. But I think we will go camping again soon.
7 comments:
How fun!! I bet you are so happy to have that grass.
Good memories.... She is one lucky girl! Madeline's mom and dad refuse to sleep out on the tramp :(
How fun. I like that idea & the pictures are darling. I am proud of you for taking Krey inside. Sometimes mommas worry about things like that. I would have done it, but I am proud of you.
Thank you for thinking about me today. You are always so thoughtful. I am sorry I hurt your very tender feelings. I should tell you that next Friday I will not be at work either. Also the last Tuesday of the month I am taking off. You can call me at home, but not early, I will be recovering from Lagoon on Monday.
Fun! Camping means summer is so here, yeah!
how fun! we're waiting for our grass to be walkable on and then this is totally something we'll do too!
cute pics
p.s. the water place in st george is right on main st and the boulevard its right next door to the tabernacle and library, its a cute fun place to take them!
So fun! Rio is one lucky girl to have such fun parents...
~L
I love Krey's pajamas. I think I'm not feeding BRody enough because Krey is looking like he could womp on Brody. Wow. You guys have all the fun. =(.
Post a Comment