June 30, 2009

The last day of camping we all went to Lava Hot Springs. That morning I kept asking people if they were Men or Mice. You were a Man if you dared jump off the high dive (33 feet) and you were a mouse if you didn't. Well I have jumped off the high dive before and I knew I was going to be able to do it again. I just wanted to get others to do it with me. To make a long story short and less embarrassing for me, I will just tell you, I’m worse than a mouse because I attempted twice at jumping off the high dive. Both times ended in me walking the walk of shame back down. I did however jump off the 2 high dive towers at 27 feet, I just couldn’t add on the extra 6 feet for the highest high dive. Still Lava was a great time, and I loved it!

No comments: