How awesome! I am really considering taking up running after I have my baby. Whew...a half marathon...that is quite the accomplishment!
Addy that is awesome! And you look awesome after running 13.1 miles. Good job!
WOW!
Addy, I am so proud of you and your skinny but!!
i'm so impressed! i can't tell you how many times i thought i'd be ambitious and train for a half marathon- maybe one day. good job!
That is AMAZING. Nicely done!~L
Good job Addy, you are awesome!~
holy cow, adds, i'm quite impressed. and your trip looked awesome! how fun
WHAT!!? You've given me motivation to get my butt back in gear (that and Dan said Cam thought I was skinny when I was running :P). I'm going to try and do Hobble Creek in August...wanna do it with me?
That is so great! I am WAY impressed!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How awesome! I am really considering taking up running after I have my baby. Whew...a half marathon...that is quite the accomplishment!
Addy that is awesome! And you look awesome after running 13.1 miles. Good job!
WOW!
Addy, I am so proud of you and your skinny but!!
i'm so impressed! i can't tell you how many times i thought i'd be ambitious and train for a half marathon- maybe one day. good job!
That is AMAZING. Nicely done!
~L
Good job Addy, you are awesome!~
holy cow, adds, i'm quite impressed. and your trip looked awesome! how fun
WHAT!!? You've given me motivation to get my butt back in gear (that and Dan said Cam thought I was skinny when I was running :P). I'm going to try and do Hobble Creek in August...wanna do it with me?
That is so great! I am WAY impressed!
Post a Comment