Rio looks so big/grownup I am glad that I got to hug and squeeze them both.
I'm excited for pictures of your trip, your kids are cuties :)
oo, and I totally need to help you fix the background on your blog :)
I am waiting for pictures of your trip.
We freakin missed you at the Easter party...and I'm sure you would've had more fun here than in boring ole New York. Can you sense my jealously?
I LOVE them in pull ups or when I babysit my granddaughter they are pull downs, DAMN her pu--y is so nice!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Rio looks so big/grownup I am glad that I got to hug and squeeze them both.
I'm excited for pictures of your trip, your kids are cuties :)
oo, and I totally need to help you fix the background on your blog :)
I am waiting for pictures of your trip.
We freakin missed you at the Easter party...and I'm sure you would've had more fun here than in boring ole New York. Can you sense my jealously?
I LOVE them in pull ups or when I babysit my granddaughter they are pull downs, DAMN her pu--y is so nice!
Post a Comment