That was a funny post!!! Go Krey that is good news. Good to know you were in the ER that makes me feel a lot better about you not picking up the phone when I called like 4 times. We miss you guys, Love Lindsey
I'm so happy we got to witness it! Good job making your momma a little less stressed big boy! :)
Good News. He is really perking up. I had fun with them this weekend. Hope to see you soon, but I am glad it was not today {with the mix-up & all}Love you!!
He's getting big! Your two little ones are both so cute!
Yeah, good job Krey!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was a funny post!!! Go Krey that is good news. Good to know you were in the ER that makes me feel a lot better about you not picking up the phone when I called like 4 times. We miss you guys, Love Lindsey
I'm so happy we got to witness it! Good job making your momma a little less stressed big boy! :)
Good News. He is really perking up. I had fun with them this weekend. Hope to see you soon, but I am glad it was not today {with the mix-up & all}
Love you!!
He's getting big! Your two little ones are both so cute!
Yeah, good job Krey!
Post a Comment