January 1, 2009

On the 29th and 30th the kids and I went to my moms house for a night over. We got there and picked up grandma to go to the fabric store so we could make pillows. Then that night all of the big girls came to mom’s house for a game night. We played Maddies new LIFE game and talked and talked. We stayed up until 12! The next day some of us went sledding on the snow pile and then grandpa pulled us behind the tractor, it looked easy, but it was a little tricky. We had a great time! After sledding we ate pizza and played more games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you not love a mom who will go sledding? I want to take her to Snowbasin this year. I think that she would absolutely love it. Great pictures. Love em

Anonymous said...

How could you not love a mom who will go sledding? I want to take her to Snowbasin this year. I think that she would absolutely love it. Great pictures. Love em