November 20, 2008

Pray

Rio has been saying her own prayers at night. Cameron and I love to hear them and we obviously think it is so cute. After she prays one of us prays too to help her expand on her own little prayers, we would pray before her but she says it is her turn. Her prays go like this... Father....mommy and baby Krey, daddy, and mommy, asdklfjdslkfj, mommy and baby brother, daddy, Amen. I think we all get blessed like 3 times before she closes her prayer. **Her hair is in her face from having her head down.

6 comments:

The Ballard's said...

How soon is soon? It feels like an eternity

Chelsie said...

i love her dipping picture...the kids in nursery all do that too with their graham crackers. i love her prayers...so sweet

The Ballard's said...

Oh, so soon is like days? She is darling I am excited to see you guys & visit this time.

Taryn said...

She is so cute. I love listening to little kids prayers they are always so sincere. It was good to see you on Sunday.

Danielle said...

What a dang cute girl!!! Hailey thinks Rio's hair looks beautiful in her face by the way.

Sharon said...

I loved saying prayers and singing with her. I'm glad you are teaching her so many good and important things. Love Granny Sharon