On November 13 Krey was 3 months old. All day long I took pictures of him doing normal everyday stuff. He is getting really big, fast, and I love it. He is a very good baby. He is eating 5-6 ounces of formula every 3 hours. He eats at 930 at night and sleeps until 6 and then eats and goes back to bed until 9. I’m so lucky!! He smiles a lot and makes noises when we talk to him.
And because Rio was with Krey all day I took pictures of her too.
6 comments:
I absolutley LOVE them both! Thanks for the update. Emilee
What cute kids. I love Rio's eyes in the picture where she is getting her hair washed. So cute.
I love your wording, it is so you. Fun pictures. I love Krey's big one in the middle. You can kinda picture what he will look like bigger. Love Rio's hair picture in the tub. she is a cutie.
Oh they are such sweeties, it made me want to have a night-over and hugg'm Thanks for letting us be apart of the day. Nice visit. Love MOM
They are just so adorable! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! It's fun to be a blogging buddy with another fun cousin!
Hello, I have a job & I post more than you. Miss those babies, let's hear more....
Post a Comment