COLD WATER TROUT FARM
aka Barkers Fish Farm
This is the first picture I took of my kids at Krey's Pre-School field trip. I had to put this not so great picture up because. . . (see that lady coming out of the corn maze? Her kids and the kids behind her all just sat down right next to my kids. kids that age just assumed they are needed in any picture and the mom's didn't stop them). So this is the picture I got.
Rio was going to go to a friends a little bit before kindergarten but that fell through, so she came along. She was excited. We did a corn maze and got to pick a pumpkin and then feed the fish in the fish ponds. It was a fun activity.

3 comments:
Haha- nice. Hope you guys enjoy the fall weather there:)
Fun! I love that you told the story of the lady and the kids. Can totally see your face during it all! HA!
I see cowboy boots. Dad
Post a Comment