I have been having a hard time letting go of my dear sweet Rio. She is such a doll and I love her so so much. I have thought a bit about home schooling her but I don't think I was doing it for the right reasons. Well I sent her to public school and I feel good about it. Thursday was her second and my first time driving car pool. This is a shot of the 2 other girls I drive. (The picture is bad due to the big crack in my camera lens, I'm going to get that fixed soon ish, but at lest I have a picture.)
Krey started pre school Tuesday. He only goes Tuesday and Thursday, so his and Rio's second day was on the same day! This back pack is a picture he colored on the first day of school. He colors well I think, but I am his mom. Many time this summer Krey and I will color together. I will draw an animal or monster and then he will color it. Monsters lead me to the next picture. . .
![]() |
After Krey's second day of per school I saw this picture. I looked and saw just what anyone would see. So, I ask his to tell me about it.
K: It is a monster, see I started to draw his teeth, but then I just colored it brown.
M: Yes, I see that. It looks good. Tell be about his arms.
K: This is a cup holder.
M: O, and this. . . (I'm just hopping for a good turn out here)
K: These are his legs and he is going pee in the toilet
M: Krey, going to the bathroom is a private thing you should not draw that.
K: Mom, he is in the bathroom
M: Krey, going to the bathroom you need privacy and you don't want people to see your privates. Now I don't want you to draw any more picture with monsters or anything going pee. That is private and not an okay thing.
K: Well Mom, He is not really going pee. It is another monster and I need to finish coloring him.
I e mail these pictures to Cameron at work, he was proud Krey drew the monster himself.
The teacher didn't say anything to me about the picture and someone wrote his name at the top of his page.
What do ya do?
I guess it will be okay, because tonight in his prayer he said: bless koen to grow up big, and strong and fast, and that he can be like a Dad and Mom and then die and live with God. Bless all the kids and Rio that they can die and live like God.



7 comments:
Addy you handled that perfect. It's great that he is all boy and Rio is a girlie-girl. We love you all and don't worry they are just normal growing kids. Love mom and dad
I know it was a picture for Rio but Krey in back has the same look as his book bag. Great shot
WOW!! that is quite the monster! Seriously tho... Krey colors so well! CJ's backpack was covered with a bunch of scribbles. I can't believe colored that by himself... in the lines and color blocking! AWESOME!
This is Teresa :) I just laughed out loud reading about Krey's picture! What a funny boy!
Oh my, I was dying laughing. Addy- your kids are awesome!
Krey cracks me up!! Yes, he is going to be a serious artist, and the monster peeing picture...SO great! love your blog!
Oh, wow. . . it's been a while since I've checked private blogs. Krey is a crazy good colorer. Adam is NOT.
Post a Comment