May 23, 2012

We moved = Park Hunt

He loves to climb

She can make up all kinds of games with a desk.

I love to watch this little body run, take steps down, get excited.
Well, just about anything.

I would not let Krey run with a sucker. So it was Koen's
lucky day

She melts my heart. I will really miss her when she goes to school






We have moved, we not longer live in a wonderful place called Lehi. We LOVED it there and had great times and made friends for life. I could go on and on.

We live in Plain City right now and we needed to find a park. Krey asked if I could take him to the mountains so he could run up a dirt mountain. I told him I knew of a park with a grass mountain. So after a trip to the gas station for a sucker and soda we were on our way.
Result = happy

No comments: