love rio in that position, get behind her pull her swimsuit aside, grab her hips and see how much c--k she can take in her sweet little tight arse, feel her buck and quiver when I fill her arse with my come,watch it drip out and run down her pu--y then use my fingers to get it up inside her pu--y so I get my come in her pus with out hurting her
2 comments:
That reminded of when the grand-kids loved to get the big bowls out and soaked their feet in them. So fun! Love Granny in AFrica
love rio in that position, get behind her pull her swimsuit aside, grab her hips and see how much c--k she can take in her sweet little tight arse, feel her buck and quiver when I fill her arse with my come,watch it drip out and run down her pu--y then use my fingers to get it up inside her pu--y so I get my come in her pus with out hurting her
Post a Comment