July 23, 2011
"Politics MOM"
On the 23th of July our neighborhood has a "FUN RUN", for the kids. The FUN RUN is divided up into different age groups and the different ages run different lengths. Each kids gets a cookie and a Popsicle and there is water for everyone. BUT the three top winners in each age group get a bigger cookie, with their place number on it. First place gets a one on their cookies and so forth.
Well this year Rio and Krey were in the same age group. I was at the start with the kids and once I saw Rio had the thing one by ten yards, I slowed down and tried to help Krey. I thought with Cameron at the finish line, and her being so far ahead, winning would be easy, and she would be fine. NO. I was cheering Krey on and telling him how great he was doing, and I even helped a kid that fell down, and then all of the sudden.... I see Rio. She has watery eyes, and was looking for me. I asked her if she fell, and she said no. Haaaa girl had the race one, and just stopped running. And to make it worse grandpa Pat was going to give her a treat if she won. It was my first moment of POLITICS MOM. I wanted to run and tell the recorder that my daughter was the fastest, and that she did have first place and should get the big cookie. Well, I just told my Rio and Grandpa Pat that Rio did win!! I don't think anything is wrong with that.
Anyway these are pictures of Rio doing a thumbs up and krey trying to. Then a picture of our family and then a picture of Krey finally doing a thumbs up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment