May 26, 2011
KiD TaLK
Krey is getting good at opposites. He likes to tease using opposites, for example, it is mine not yours, Im big you are small, clean/dirty. you get the picture. So when Rio told Krey "Your time is up, it is my turn" he responded.. "No, my time is down"
I was talking about having grilled chicken breasts for dinner, later that day Rio asked if we were going to be eating chicken bras for dinner. Nice
After a long day I was ready for bed, Cameron was putting the kids down and I went into kiss them good night. Rio reminded me that we had not said prayers, so we got ready and Rio began to pray..... she blessed that no monsters would come out from under her bed, that after second grade we could go to Disney Land, that we would have fun in Disney Land, that she would not hit Krey and that Krey would not hit her. That was it and I think that prayer helped me feel better the rest of the night.
Koen is eating more table food, I kinda forgot that I should be doing that. Don't worry he is not starving, plus he can hold his own bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good update!
Post a Comment