April 13, 2011

Family Trip

This month we went on a family vacation to Slat Lake, it was great. We stayed two nights at the Marriott and went to the zoo, book stores, running expos and temple square. The best thing was the swimming, the kids loved it and so did we. Funny thing is that I have not had camera that works really well for several months and the day we got home from our vacation I just bought me a new one, funny hu. Well maybe that is why I took so many pictures of my kids all in the tub. By the way, this is the first time they ALL got into the tub together. I think you can see my kids personalities in these pictures.

2 comments:

Fox said...

So I thought these pictures were from the tub while on your vacation; and I was like Addy is nuts who takes that much soap, barbies, and a strainer on vacation just for kids to play in the tub. Then it hit me, I'm the idiot.

Anonymous said...

rio is so damn sexy I want a piece of her so bad