Last week the kids and I went to Grandma Sharon's house. We had Lindsey and Josie meet us there and we enjoyed our three days up north! Wednesday we went to Angela's and played at her house and then that night the four sisters went to Burger Bar, a little burger joint in Roy that our family sometimes would eat at when we were little. It was GOOD.
Thursday we played at Mom’s and went to see Grandma Alda, she made cinnamon rolls so we had to go back again that night to get one of them to eat!! Casey took all of the kids for an hour while Lindsey and my mom and I went to get a roll at Grandma's. When we went to pick the kids up from Casey we took them all back to Grandma Sharon's for a PJ party. We played red light green light, leap frog, duck duck goose and pretended to be animals. To finish off the PJ party we read books.
Friday morning Grandma Sharon held a tea party and then we went to clean Alyson's house. After lunch we went home; It was a great time and I will miss doing that when my parents go on a mission but I'm very proud of them.
Good update!!! I like that Koen is the favorite baby... the other kids will have pictures and Koen can just know he was the favorite. I sure love my Josie but can't wait to have a favorite BABY. Babies are hard... I love all your kids but I think Koen is the cutest and the favorite Baby too!
I love all the new updates and the fun things your family is always doing. How did I not know that your parents are going on a mission! How sad and fun at the same time! Loved the Koen post - so true - and he looks so much like his big brother.
4 comments:
I didn't know your parents were going on a mission-how cool! Thanks for coming by to see us-we really miss you guys.
Good update!!! I like that Koen is the favorite baby... the other kids will have pictures and Koen can just know he was the favorite. I sure love my Josie but can't wait to have a favorite BABY. Babies are hard... I love all your kids but I think Koen is the cutest and the favorite Baby too!
I love all the new updates and the fun things your family is always doing. How did I not know that your parents are going on a mission! How sad and fun at the same time! Loved the Koen post - so true - and he looks so much like his big brother.
love all the new posts-looks like a great bday you had. do tour parents have their call yet?
Post a Comment