He is so cute! I love when the binky is so big. Sadly Josie's still looks big on her face and it shouldn't
I love all the updates. Your family is so cute and does such fun stuff all the time. We should have a play date soon - maybe something festive again to mark the anniversary of our last play date. lol.
he is so cute ads! i love his name!!! congrats!!
Wow- he is so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so cute! I love when the binky is so big. Sadly Josie's still looks big on her face and it shouldn't
I love all the updates. Your family is so cute and does such fun stuff all the time. We should have a play date soon - maybe something festive again to mark the anniversary of our last play date. lol.
he is so cute ads! i love his name!!! congrats!!
Wow- he is so sweet!
Post a Comment