
This is a picture of when Lindsey tended my kids and I and this is the great mess the kids made. Lindsey made me laugh alot.

This is a picture from Julie my girlfriend that she took one day while she was tending my kids. They were playing their own game of Rock Band!!

This is my Other babysitters (the come as a team) Emilee and Maddie. The have been great to come and help and take us to visit Grandma. Also Emilee helped me take both of my kids to the doctor last week and that was crazy.

This is in the Lindon City Pool family bathroom. I forgot to take a picture of them while swimming so this is just after being changed out of their suits.

These are some great times at Grandma Sharon's singing.

We have done A LOT of book reading at Grandma's house. Everyone has taken a turn reading to my kids, even the brother in laws!!

This is a pic of swimming at Uncle Jerry's pool. They are so kind to always let everyone come swim!

This picture was taken in July on the 24th. This is at a really fun neighborhood race for all the kids that want to come. Rio did great in her age group and despite that she is facing the wrong way she took third!

This is my son, any questions?
This month had been wonderful and scarry. Wonderful because of all the friends and family that have doted over me and helped my family. Scary because I have been going to the Dr every week and have been nervious what he will say. Also nervious that the baby will come to soon. BUT the Dr says that Im going good and I can even stop my shots!
Once after the dr I showed Rio a 4D picture of the baby, she said "That is not our baby, that is a PIG". So don't be suprized if our new baby has a pig nose.
4 comments:
Yeah, I'm glad that you are doing good! Miss you-let us know if anything happens. We will be in utah in 2 weeks:)
Oh, you're baby would be the cutest pig ever! I'm so glad that everything is going so well! Jax misses you lots! He asked me about you guys again the other day! When the baby gets here we'll have to come visit!
I am glad that you are doing well. I am keeping you and that baby in my prayers. I hope things are going well at your mom's. You have such a great family! And your kids sure are cute.
megan told me that you are staying with your mom. when is your due date? we'll keep you and and the baby in our prayers
Post a Comment