August 20, 2009

For my last week of summer (because I tend a cute little boy named Jaxon) I went to see Lindsey, Dean and Josie! The kids and I went to Idaho on Monday and come home Wednesday night. We played at Josie’s, went to the park, and went on rides with dean. You can tell from the pictures that Krey wanted to get off, but in the end he liked it. Rio has a great time with Dean. She would say “Come in here Dean” and he would. Then she would just tell Dean the same thing she had told him 3 seconds ago when he came in last time. Dean would also we got and rope him “roping cow” and then let Rio undo the rope; yes this took much longer than if Dean just did it himself.

2 comments:

Fox said...

Thanks for coming we had so much fun!

emilee said...

Dean is the best! He is such a good a uncle. Jake came in Sunday looking for him to saddle the horse and Dean was right there. I am so glad you had a chance to visit/vacation before your job started.