This past weekend we went to Dean and Lindsey's house in Idaho. It was very eventful and FUN. The first day Rio got up to soon and needed to watch a video. So she saw "The Little Mermaid" for the first time. I love that movie.
Hey where is the cute "I am a FATTY" blog picture. I am waiting for a cute picture of that boy! I need to see how much weight he has gained! This is a milestone.
We love you
By the way this is a cute picture of Rio....but it is her brother's turn.
4 comments:
She looks like she is 16 or something thats funny. I to love that show.
I'm jealous, I want to go to Dean and Lindsey's and ride horses too!
Hey where is the cute "I am a FATTY" blog picture. I am waiting for a cute picture of that boy! I need to see how much weight he has gained! This is a milestone.
We love you
By the way this is a cute picture of Rio....but it is her brother's turn.
That pictures classic, she's so funny. Tyler quite loves the Little Mermaid too, much to Dad's worry.
I agree, put a picture of your chubby boy on!
Post a Comment